Personal Information Collection Statement (PICS)
1. Purpose of collection of personal information
- Provision of personal information is voluntarily. However, if a customer fails to provide sufficient information, the customer may not be able to use the services of the Company or may be refused the use of the services of the Company.
2. Provision of collected personal information to a third party
- The Company intends to disclose your types of personal information, e.g. name and address to its group company Valuence Japan Inc. to enable them to market auction-related goods, services and campaigns to you. Your consent is required before we do so. If you no longer want us to provide your personal information to Valuence Japan Inc. for marketing purposes, please contact the inquiry section stated in Item 4 below.
- The Company may disclose your personal information to public institutions in order to comply with applicable laws and regulations.
- Except as mentioned in (1) and (2) above, the Company will not provide the collected personal information to a third party in a form by which the individual can be identified.
3. Request for personal information, etc.
- You have the right to ask us to ascertain whether we hold personal information belonging to you. You may also request us to supply to you within a reasonable time a copy of that personal information. Where we have provided you with a copy of your personal information and you consider that the information is inaccurate, you have the right to request a correction of that information.
- If desiring to make a request for access or correction of personal information, please contact the inquiry section stated in Item 4 below.
4. Inquiry section relevant to personal information
Initial version:1 ,1, 2017
Latest revised version:1 ,3,2020